Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Boza's blog...

Last few days I accidentally found my long time friend, thru blogging! Who says blogging is wasting time? Not at all for me!

My friend, Boza, which we used to called her during MRSM years, really had very cool blogs. She blogs about her life as a stay-at-home mum with three cute girls and a baby girl, her family going places, and the coolest blog is 'jabishahinthekitchen' which I feel in love constantly with.:D Not only me, my office mate, Leen also give credit to her 'kitchen' blog. As Leen favorite channel is AFC, she found out Boza's blog is her TV's escapade for a while.

Yes, Boza,(if u r reading this), you really deserve the best credit rating from all food craving bloggers like me. I realised, sometimes now at work, I would slip for a while and check your blog. And not to forget, you really have the cute assistants who tag along with their mummy in the kitchen. Really can't imagine how you could cope and manage being a stay-at-home mum. A salute to you my dear friend!

1 comment:

jabishah said...

Nana,
Terkejut I buka ur blog. Hahaha.. What can I say? Thank you! Glad u love it. Who wld hv thought me the girl who learned to cook rice at the age of 17 is now with a cooking blog. Being home, you eventually discover lots of hidden talents...

Didn't know that ppl do visit that site. Hardly get comments there. My intention of creating that blog is for my girls' future reference. Nanti dah tua, mama & papa nak honeymoon, takde la skt2 nak call tanye mcm nak msk itu ini... hihihi.

Take care Nana.

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker