Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Darling Jasmine

This morning I was late to work due to 'excessive' hour of sleep...hehhehehehhe....
Last nite went out dinner with my in-laws and the food was really good. My husband said he never knew that his soul-mate cud take that much compared to my last pregnancy time. I really enjoyed the food. Most probably after a month of fasting, I really craving for food. Immediately reaching home, I dozed off together with Jasmine .
And this morning, while I rush for work, Jasmine also rush herself to get me prepare her for tudung. I just ignore her hoping that she'll stop begging me. She just stand there watching me getting ready. Realising her mum doesn't pay much attention to her, she comes near me , " Nak uudungggg....mama, uudungg". She also bring her favorite tudung to me. "Mama nak cepat la dik..lain kali la...tak payah pakai la ye..." Tears start to roll down her rosy cheeks. Feeling guilty,(before she starts wailing, as I don't want my mum-in-law to hear - she's at our house for a quick visit) I quickly put the tudung on her. Shame on me to ignore her in the first place, and it really touch my heart to see how obsess she is with the tudung. Deep in my heart, I pray that she will obediently, freely 'tutup aurat' when the time really comes.

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker