Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a small world!

Last fortnight, my husband delivered the cupcakes order to a friend of his friend in Bukit Jelutong. The order was meant for kiddos' birthday. It turned out his friend's husband is my long time friend. Her husband is a family friend to my husband's friend, W. I knew P since our college time in Kuantan. While in US, P, studied at the neighbouring county where my colleagues and I bought 'halal' meat from his place.

P passed over his business card to my husband and few days back I gave him a call. Thru him, I found another good friend, A, whom I knew since MRSM years. P knows A since they work under the same company. It was almost 10 years since the last time we contacted each other. All I know that A is married and had been travelling around following the F1 team, collaboration between his company and Sauber.

Wondered what A is up to now, I emailed him, just to say hi to a long lost friend. To my surprise, he called me, and we seemed so 'busy' catching up each other stories. A then updating me with other circle of friends.

What a small world! I really meet my friends again! Praise be to ALLAH for this great moment! And it also reminds me not to be 'unkind' and 'cruel' to people as you may meet the same people again later in your lives.

4 comments:

aiman said...

From Aiman idris&Puspa Suriati I would like to order 20 cupscake

inpracket the pattern ball,clown,spongebob,name cake iman,patrick,name cake happy,name cake b`thday,pattern prezent,lorry,elmo,superman,
motorcycle,baloon,love,rose,name cake of aisyah,name cake of amier,name cake of puspa,name cake of idris

aiman said...

my birthday 31/12/1997

Cikna said...

Ok Iman, auntie try to fulfill your request ya.

Cikna said...

Ok Iman. Auntie try to fulfill your request ya....

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker